"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

3.02.2006

Blogs to Riches article

I was reading this article on newyorkmetro.com about the first mover blogs and the blogs of today and it really got me to thinking. When you have a blog or start a blog, you really need to figure out what your intention is with it from the very beginning. Planning is critical to almost everything that we do in this world. We plan what it is that we are going to cook and/or eat. We plan our route to work hopefully avoiding as much traffic as possible. Why is it that we are so opposed to planning when we create web based material? Overall I am not sure what to make of the article, but it did give me quite a bit to think about: Link. Orginal link found on Chaos Theory.

Belhoste: Blogs to Riches article » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Blogs to Riches article"

 

post a comment

 

current blog