"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

2.08.2006

Interesting stuff I saw today....

Are there better ways to learn a new language than the typical way for adults to take a class or listen to audio tapes? The makers of the Rosetts Stone software seem to think that there is a better way through using their software: Link. Found on Slate.


Ernest Pettie is proposing an idea for a tax refund debit card to encourage saving: Link. Interesting article and well worth the read - too bad it (or anything like it) probably will never happen.


When you have USB cufflinks, a keyboard tablecloth, and USB bracelets, what more could you possibly ask for: Link. Found on Digg.


I bought a black RAZR not too long ago at Cingular and I was told that the only way I could get a pink RAZR was if I were to purchase it at T-Mobile - and now that my 30 days is up from purchasing the black phone the pink one is available. Ah well - such is life. Pink RAZRs: Link.

Belhoste: Interesting stuff I saw today.... » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "Interesting stuff I saw today...."

 

post a comment

 

current blog