"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." —Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

The hardest question for me to answer in this world is always the "Tell us all about you" question. The best way for me to answer is that "I am composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice."

Click here for your favorite eBay items

 

 

Click here to become 
a LinkShare Affiliate!

-->

 RSS

  Add to Technorati Favorites
< ?  * >

Powered by Blogger

11.05.2005

the dimwitted professor?

In college, I had a professor who was quite a character. He would come into class, sit on one of the front row desks, and lecture to us for about 30 minutes (of a two hour class) before leaving. One day his lecture was about the way CEO's think. His theory was that the leaders of the company needed to be left alone as much as possible to think (strategize) - and that everyone else in the company should be working. I thought the professor was completely loopy for thinking that way; since I was working three jobs just to put myself through school. I wanted to scream at the professor "that CEO's should have to work like everyone else in the company," but I didn't. I left the professor alone on the topic and went on about my life. In hindsight, I think that maybe the professor was wanting someone to disagree with him - possibly he was looking for a little thinking (strategizing even) from his students.
Belhoste: the dimwitted professor? » Composed of contradictions and subject to change without notice

Links to this post:

Comments on "the dimwitted professor?"

 

post a comment

 

current blog